Thanks to the convenience of our online file transfer system you can easily send a file from your computer to ours in a matter of minutes.
Just enter your information in the spaces below and click the "send file" button. We'll send you an e-mail to confirm that we've received your file. It's that easy.
• Software/File Formats Supported: We are always updating our software. If you're using a software package not listed, simply save or export to a supported format.
• Supported Software
Illustrator up to CS 2
PhotoShop up to CS 2
Corel Draw (PC) up to CS 2 (Convert fonts to paths).
CorelPaint (PC) X4
Adobe Acrobat (Mac, PC) (Create pdf with highest quality settings only).
FlexiSign (PC) up to 7.5
• Supported File Formats: If you don’t have the above software, save as one of the following file formats. Only after we receive the file can we determine if it is usable: eps, tif, pdf, wmf/emf, jpg, ps/prn, psd.
• Font/Type Style Issues: If you are using Illustrator, or Corel Draw, convert your text to paths or curves. If you are using any other application, include fonts with your file. There will be an additional charge and delays in printing due to missing fonts.
• Scans and Resolution: For optimum quality, scans and bitmap images used in a layout must have a resolution of at least 100 and up to 150 dpi at 100% of size at which they will be printed. Do not up-res low-res files.
• Color Matching: To ensure the closest possible color match, please provide us with a printout of what you are expecting. Indicate the use of any special colors such as Pantone (PMS) colors. We can provide you with a color proof for your approval before printing your job.
Download pdf file on these file setup tips